Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 Michigan Supreme Court justices recuse themselves from Jill Stein's recount appeal

Lobo
    Lobo

2 Michigan Supreme Court justices recuse themselves from Jill Stein's recount appeal Empty 2 Michigan Supreme Court justices recuse themselves from Jill Stein's recount appeal

Post by Lobo Fri 09 Dec 2016, 6:01 pm

2 Michigan Supreme Court justices recuse themselves from Jill Stein's recount appeal

2 Michigan Supreme Court justices recuse themselves from Jill Stein's recount appeal Recount+michigan+mgn

MGN

By Associated Press | 

Posted: Fri 10:04 AM, Dec 09, 2016

LANSING, Mich. (AP) Two Michigan Supreme Court members who made President-elect Donald Trump's list of possible U.S. Supreme Court nominees have removed themselves from consideration of an appeal by Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein to restart a recount.
    Chief Justice Robert Young and Justice Joan Larsen removed themselves from the case on Friday. The removals come two days after a federal judge ended the recount that began Monday. He tied his decision to a state court ruling that found Stein had no legal standing to request the recount.
    Stein then appealed to the Michigan Supreme Court. It still has only a remote chance to succeed before the high court. Three of the five remaining justices were nominated by the GOP. Those five members haven't yet decided whether to take the case.
    A Green Party-backed recount nearly completed in Wisconsin is being challenged in federal court there on Friday. Stein is also asking a federal court to start a recount in Pennsylvania on Friday.
    Trump narrowly defeated Democrat Hillary Clinton in all three states. Stein received only about 1 percent of the vote in each.

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:49 pm