Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maple Leafs trade Peter Holland to Coyotes

jedi17
    jedi17

Maple Leafs trade Peter Holland to Coyotes Empty Maple Leafs trade Peter Holland to Coyotes

Post by jedi17 Fri 09 Dec 2016, 7:08 pm

Maple Leafs trade Peter Holland to Coyotes
    Toronto receives 2018 pick from Arizona

The Toronto Maple Leafs traded centre Peter Holland to the Arizona Coyotes on Friday for a 2018 conditional draft choice.
    The 25-year-old Holland had an assist in eight games with Toronto this season. He has 30 goals and 40 assists in 203 NHL games with Toronto and Anaheim.
    "Peter is a big, solid centreman with good NHL experience," Coyotes general manager John Chayka said. "We look forward to having him join our team."
    The 6-foot-2, 200-pound Holland was drafted 15th overall by Anaheim in 2009. Arizona has lost six straight and is tied with Colorado for the fewest points in the NHL.

The Toronto native was reportedly unhappy about his playing time, leading his agent Joe Resnick to comment last week that he expected his client to be traded shortly.
    Holland didn't travel with the the team for its three-game western road trip last week. Leafs coach Mike Babcock told reporters that it was Holland's decision to not accompany the team.
    "[Holland] met with Lou [Lamoriello, Maple Leafs GM], had his agent on the phone and decided he wasn't coming on the trip," Babcock said. 
    Holland signed a one-year deal worth $1.3 million US this past summer. 

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:14 am