Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

You Matter and You Are Valuable

csd9013
    csd9013

You Matter and You Are Valuable Empty You Matter and You Are Valuable

Post by csd9013 Sat 10 Dec 2016, 6:00 am

“He makes the whole body fit together perfectly. As each part does its own special work, it helps the other parts grow, so that the whole body is healthy and growing and full of love.” Ephesians 4:16 NLT

Let this scripture minister deeply to your heart today. No matter how you may feel, you matter a great deal in God’s Kingdom. You are an instrument in His symphony and a beautiful expression of Him in the earth. No more valuable than any other part, but valuable nonetheless. To the Lord you are very special and when you obey Him by doing your part you cause a tremendous amount of strength to flow throughout the body of Christ. Your obedience blesses and inspires others more than words. Your obedience causes the whole body to be healthy, to grow and to be full of love. You are vitally important to your brothers and sisters in Christ whether they realize it or even acknowledge it.

God is affirming you today. I hear Him saying, “You matter to Me. Don’t you see? I called you for such a time as this. Walk not with your head hung low as if you have nothing to give. I have filled you with My Spirit and grace. I have given you My all. Give your all to Me. Give your all. Let Me use you to the fullest extent. Let me be glorified in you. For you matter and you are valuable to Me.”

Prayer: Father, You are my God and I praise You. I consecrate myself to You now and recommit my life to You for Your use. Until Jesus returns for me, use me and get the glory from my life. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

You Matter and You Are Valuable Empty Re: You Matter and You Are Valuable

Post by Neno Sat 10 Dec 2016, 10:37 am

Was gonna quote a line but all the lines are wonderful so my response is AMEN!

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:48 am