Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump Plays Santa Clause With a Great Big Bag of Jobs

Lobo
    Lobo

Trump Plays Santa Clause With a Great Big Bag of Jobs Empty Trump Plays Santa Clause With a Great Big Bag of Jobs

Post by Lobo Sat 10 Dec 2016, 3:49 pm

Trump Plays Santa Clause With a Great Big Bag of Jobs - REALLY EXPLAINS A LOT - WHAT DID THE PAST PRESIDENTS DO????

Trump Plays Santa Clause With a Great Big Bag of Jobs Depositphotos_12718783_s-2015-e1481295027482
    In February, the HVAC company, Carrier, announced that it was moving 2000 jobs from Indianapolis to Monterey Mexico. In July, much to the incredulity of many, including Barack Obama, Donald Trump said he wouldn’t let Carrier send those jobs away. In his words, “We’re going to make a better deal.” The real estate tycoon and president-elect didn’t give any details about how he would do it, and very few people believed him.
    Barack Obama, with acute cynicism, said “He says he’s gonna bring all these jobs back. How exactly are you going to do that?” He jeered, “What are you gonna do? What magic wand to you have?”
    Trump said, “I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created.”
    Barack said, “He just says ‘I’m gonna negotiate a better deal’- well how are you gonna do that? And he doesn’t have an answer.”
    Well, Obama may have been a lot more snide than he should have been- but the fact is, we were all skeptical about Trump’s claims that he would restore jobs to America.
    Then, shortly after the election, not even in office yet- with no official jurisdiction- Ford, after a conversation with Trump announces it will bring its SUV facility back to the states. On November 29th Carrier made this announcement:
    “We are pleased to have reached an agreement with President-Elect Donald Trump & VP-Elect Pence to keep close to 1000 jobs in Indy. More details soon.”
    The world was stunned. 1000 working people in Indianapolis were going back to work. And President Barack Obama’s stunning cluelessness was shone in all its glory. But it gets better.
    The telecommunications giant SoftBank Group announced plans this week to invest $50 billion in the U.S. economy and to create a projected 50,000 jobs, after meeting with the president-elect. Trump delivered his own announcement over Twitter about the meeting with SoftBank’s CEO at Trump Tower.
    The Japanese company is a majority stakeholder in Sprint. Sprint had plans for a merger with T-Mobile which were thwarted by president Obama.
    Trump said in one or more of his rallies during his campaign that we are going to win so much, “you’ll be sick of all the winning. You’ll say, ‘Mr. President, no more- we can’t take all this winning,’ and I’ll say no! We’re gonna keep winning until we make America great again and then we will keep on winning!”
    It’s become a glee-filled joke among alternative media Trump supporters, with Gavin McInnes; blogger and comedic news commentator for Rebel Media who posted a sketch of himself in a hospital with what he calls ‘winning aids.’ He quips, “I can’t handle all this winning Mr, Trump…” Them he feigns losing consciousness and the flat-line sound plays.
    Even while Trump’s liberal opponents continue to wring their hands, Donald Trump has already done more for the economy than anyone thought possible. So, while it’s fair to say that no one could have predicted that Trump could have accomplished so much- even before gaining the authority of the White House, it’s not unreasonable to ask every leader, every president since Ronald Reagan: “What have you been doing all these years?”
    If Trump can do so much with nothing more than a phone, an airplane, and his home office at Trump Tower- why have decades worth of fully empowered Washington officials only brought us further and further from the prosperity that is America’s birthright?
    Meanwhile, the mainstream media continues to call Trump supporters ignorant and backward. They continue to find fault with everything he does. Recently, Trump said to Boeing, “Cancel the $4 billion dollar airplane to replace Air Force One.” He said he doesn’t want to charge taxpayers $4 billion for a plane he doesn’t need. NBC and others went on the attack saying the plane only costs $1.4 million. But they were quickly proven wrong as Trump proved that Boeing hides over three billion in additional costs from the official reports that it gives to the press.
    Once again, Trump uses his surprisingly huge knowledge of finance to trump his detractors. And the fallout is delicious.
    All this on the heels of Trump being the only leader on Earth to eulogize Fidel Castro correctly- calling attention to his many crimes against humanity and calling it a great day for the people of Cuba who so richly deserve a chance at real freedom.
    Finally, we have a president who tells it like it is, and gets things done- and all this has come just in time for Christmas… and what’s that under the tree? Greatness.
    ~Conservative Zone
    http://www.conservativezone.com/articles/trump-plays-santa-clause-with-a-great-big-bag-of-jobs/

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:20 am