Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the parliamentary investing: is imperative for the government to go to the private sector

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of the parliamentary investing: is imperative for the government to go to the private sector  Empty Member of the parliamentary investing: is imperative for the government to go to the private sector

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Dec 2016, 2:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2016/12/10 | 21:40

(Encyclopedia of the day for news | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Alsumaria News / Bgdadaattabrt member of the Committee ofEconomy and Investment parliamentary Najiba Najib, Saturday, that it is "incumbent" on the government to go to the private sector to invest for the purpose of solving the economic problems plaguing the country after the falling prices of Alinvt.oukalt Najib said in an interview to a paragraph "in depth" that aired on Alsumaria TV during its evening, " the fall in oil prices and the failure of economic policies that were taken when the budgets of Iraq explosive in previous years, did not enable the government to diversify its sources of revenue and to address theeconomic crisis , " added Najib , that "at the present time is imperative for the government to go to the private sector to invest in order to be able to address economic problems such as the diversification of sources and create job opportunities for citizens and other things , " it is said that the clause "in depth" that aired on Alsumaria TV during its evening today, Saturday, criticism against the latest amendments to the investment law.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:28 am