Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bahr al-Ulum: Iraq is not romped in the oil market and government plans weak

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bahr al-Ulum: Iraq is not romped in the oil market and government plans weak Empty Bahr al-Ulum: Iraq is not romped in the oil market and government plans weak

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Dec 2016, 2:46 am

Bahr al-Ulum: Iraq is not romped in the oil market and government plans weak
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sun, 11 Dec 2016 07:15:21
    [/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

# Algmehorah_uz
    National Alliance MP and member of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary Ibrahim Bahr al-Ulum said, that Iraq has become a player in the global oil market and not romped, pointing out that the government's plans in the rehabilitation of oil refineries and develop oil infrastructure is still weak.
    Uloum said in a press statement that "Iraq is currently producing from the gas associated with oil 900 million Mqmq, pointing out that" Iraq have become a player in the oil market and not romped, stressing that Iraq can change the world oil prices as has the production capacity of the oil. "
    He added that "the federal government is weak in the development of plans for the development of oil fields and the rehabilitation of infrastructure to the ranks of oil-producing provinces, pointing out that Iraq has a great chance to increase exploration in Western Sahara that it contains large amounts of gas associated with oil."
    And that "the government Takto burning of gas associated with oil, pointing out that he should exploit this to run gas stations, electric generators, rather than import kerosene from neighboring countries."
    He added that "the government have been stalled since a year and a half of the import of cooking gas from abroad, noting that the gas which is produced enough refineries to meet the needs of the country, adding that it is hoped that the gas associated with oil exported abroad in the next few years."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:55 am