Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Energy confirms that the oil agreement will raise the price of oil to $ 60

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Energy confirms that the oil agreement will raise the price of oil to $ 60 Empty Parliamentary Energy confirms that the oil agreement will raise the price of oil to $ 60

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:55 am

[size=30]Parliamentary Energy confirms that the oil agreement will raise the price of oil to $ 60[/size]
    11/12/2016 01:25 | Number of Views: 158
    font size:  Parliamentary Energy confirms that the oil agreement will raise the price of oil to $ 60 Font_decrease  Parliamentary Energy confirms that the oil agreement will raise the price of oil to $ 60 Font_enlarge
     Parliamentary Energy confirms that the oil agreement will raise the price of oil to $ 60 Thumbnail.php?file=55825dd6d34ae_549060522
    Direction Press / follow-up 

The Commission on oil and energy parliamentary, said on Sunday that "the oil accord producing countries (OPEC) will contribute to the recovery of oil prices to $ 60."

Committee Chairman Erez Abdullah said "the oil agreement would have a positive impact on the economic situation in Iraq, through the recovery of the economic situation and rising oil prices and therefore accrue to the general situation of the country in the affirmative."

And between Abdullah said "the initial readings and estimates indicate that oil prices will go up to $ 60 a barrel, according rebounds general economic organizations and oil ministers of the countries."

The reach of the oil producers within the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and beyond, to the first joint agreement since 2001 to restrict the production of crude and ease oversupply in the market.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/141189.html

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:08 am