Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+10
Stevethebrit
chouchou
Rocky
BILLYB
Franky
wciappetta
annieharbers
Lobo
Screwball
Neno
14 posters

This board is going semi private!

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

private - This board is going semi private! Empty This board is going semi private!

Post by Neno Tue 20 Dec 2016, 4:53 pm

Hey guys I been debating on finally taking this board semi private. Not like we have planned from the past but on this board. I have my reasons and plan on taking many of the forums private meaning you got to log in to read that forum. I will allow you to be invisible from your control options but I believe it is time to shut down the public view of some of our forums. So, this means you better know your login details as two accounts are not allowed and I will be cleaning that up too. If you read our board and forgot your credentials, use the forgot system at log in or, if you know me and have my number  you can text me who you are what your issue is. I will get to it as soon as I can. If I text you a password, you can change it in your settings to what ever you want. This starts happening today.

Neno

Last edited by Neno on Tue 20 Dec 2016, 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

private - This board is going semi private! Empty Re: This board is going semi private!

Post by Screwball Tue 20 Dec 2016, 4:55 pm

Fair enough....sounds like a good plan
    Lobo
    Lobo

private - This board is going semi private! Empty Re: This board is going semi private!

Post by Lobo Tue 20 Dec 2016, 5:06 pm

OK, sounds good.
    annieharbers
    annieharbers
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by annieharbers Tue 20 Dec 2016, 5:26 pm

If we are a member of this board will we automatic go to semi private?
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 20 Dec 2016, 5:29 pm

annieharbers wrote:If we are a member of this board will we automatic go to semi private?
    Yes Mam! You will just have to log in to view some of the forums if not most.
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Tue 20 Dec 2016, 5:35 pm

good idea....

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    annieharbers
    annieharbers
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by annieharbers Tue 20 Dec 2016, 5:37 pm

Thanks neno
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Tue 20 Dec 2016, 6:41 pm

I do LIKE..... and i'm ready to get this "private party started" my friend!!  lol!! funny
    BILLYB
    BILLYB
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by BILLYB Tue 20 Dec 2016, 7:10 pm

Sounds good!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 20 Dec 2016, 7:38 pm

Ok I have done some size grouping to see if this will all work. May have to wait until tomorrow night to change the setting to private and, may loose my Facebook page setting to private which...OH WELL!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:51 am