Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump picks Sean Spicer for press secretary

Lobo
    Lobo

Trump picks Sean Spicer for press secretary Empty Trump picks Sean Spicer for press secretary

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:59 pm

Trump picks Sean Spicer for press secretary

Republican Party communications chief Sean Spicer will be the voice of the Trump administration.
    President-elect Donald Trump announced Thursday that Spicer will get the coveted job of White House press secretary, as he announced the senior members of his communications team.
    This also includes: Hope Hicks as director of strategic communications; Jason Miller as director of communications; and Dan Scavino as director of social media.
    “Sean, Hope, Jason and Dan have been key members of my team during the campaign and transition. I am excited they will be leading the team that will communicate my agenda that will Make America Great Again,” Trump said in a statement.
    Spicer was thought to have the inside track for the job, in part because of his ties to incoming White House chief of staff Reince Priebus, who currently runs the Republican National Committee.
    Spicer worked alongside Priebus throughout the 2016 campaign as chief strategist and communications director at the RNC.
    After the news was announced, Spicer thanked the incoming president for the “amazing honor.”
    Spicer has been a regular media presence throughout the rowdy presidential primary campaign and general election. 
    A commissioned officer in the Navy Reserves, Spicer previously served as Assistant United States Trade Representative (USTR) for Media and Public Affairs under the George W. Bush administration, and worked for the House Republican Conference before that. 
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/22/trump-picks-sean-spicer-for-press-secretary.html

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:19 am