Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey has no confirmed information about video of soldiers -Deputy PM

jedi17
    jedi17

Turkey has no confirmed information about video of soldiers -Deputy PM Empty Turkey has no confirmed information about video of soldiers -Deputy PM

Post by jedi17 Tue 27 Dec 2016, 7:19 pm

[size=39]Turkey has no confirmed information about video of soldiers -Deputy PM[/size]

Turkey has no confirmed information about video of soldiers -Deputy PM Download-22-650x429

Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu addresses the media in Ankara, Turkey February 20, 2016, as he is flanked by his deputies Tugrul Turkes (L), Numan Kurtulmus (2nd L) and Interior Minister Efkan Ala (R). REUTERS/Umit Bektas

(Reuters) Turkey has no confirmed information regarding an Islamic State video from Syria that claimed to show the death of two kidnapped Turkish soldiers, Deputy Prime Minister Numan Kurtulmus said on Tuesday.
    He was referring to a video released last week that purported to show two captured Turkish soldiers being burned to death, according to the U.S.-based SITE Intelligence Group which monitors militant groups online.
    At a regular news conference in Ankara, Kurtulmus also said the government had made no decision regarding the potential extension of a state of emergency that has been in effect following a failed coup on July 15.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:46 am