Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

expectations of higher value of dinar

dizzydee

expectations of higher value of dinar

Post by dizzydee on Mon 08 Jul 2013, 9:02 pm

07/09/2013 12:00 AM

Baghdad - Mostafa Hashemi

Said economic expert d. Peace Sumaisem: that the Iraqi dinar is witnessing a remarkable increase in value, especially in recent times, and after the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII.

Added Sumaisem told (morning): that there are several countries want to buy the dinar because it represents the currency of financial cover strongest in the region as well to being represents one of the aspects of investment for foreign investors, noting that there are expectations of higher value of the dinar to rates close to the standard which makes it desirable in global markets.explained Sumaisem the global currency markets is going according to the principle of expectation of higher currency or decline, and on the dinar, there are projections indicate to increase the value of the dinar in the global markets,

He Astdrki that the fluctuation in the exchange rate within the country significantly affect the value of the dinar abroad. It is worth mentioning that there is a website American trading buying and selling Iraqi dinar since 2004.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=49878

weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: expectations of higher value of dinar

Post by weslin3 on Mon 08 Jul 2013, 9:39 pm

I just imagine several countries have already bought dinar.

Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno on Sat 20 Jul 2013, 10:28 am

@weslin3 wrote:I just imagine several countries have already bought dinar.
Just bumping cause I can and the fact to mention that these countries holding dinars and every dinar investors too eventually, will never go back to Iraq for USD. It will go back for Oil certificates. So for me, only the black gold is needed as the reserves and the gold that they have is just even more proof to support the dinar how they see fit. That my friends is the argument. And as duck explained, they are arguing over where the funds (frozen funds) will go... ;)

mochasmom
Till The End
Till The End

Post by mochasmom on Sat 20 Jul 2013, 12:39 pm

come on Iraq....we have expectations, too!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:51 pm

Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2016, 11:51 pm