Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020


4 posters

WikiLeaks Hints At Huge Upcoming Revelations: "2017 Will Blow You Away"

Lobo
Lobo
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 28411
Join date : 2013-01-12

WikiLeaks Hints At Huge Upcoming Revelations: "2017 Will Blow You Away"  Empty WikiLeaks Hints At Huge Upcoming Revelations: "2017 Will Blow You Away"

Post by Lobo Tue 03 Jan 2017, 6:59 pm

WikiLeaks Hints At Huge Upcoming Revelations: "2017 Will Blow You Away"


Ahead of Jullian Assange's interview tonight on Fox News with Sean Hannity, in which as we previewed last night the Wikileaks founder will again deny on the record that Russia was the source of hacked Democratic emails, stating that "our source is not the Russian government and it is not a state party", Wikileaks decided to engage in some creative marketing and, on Monday afternoon promised that 2017 will be an even bigger year for leaks than 2016, which saw the whistleblowing site publish thousands of documents exposing the dirty laundry of the Clinton campaign, US political secrets, covert trade deals and private communications from global leaders.
sassy
sassy
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor


Posts : 2030
Join date : 2012-12-20

WikiLeaks Hints At Huge Upcoming Revelations: "2017 Will Blow You Away"  Empty Re: WikiLeaks Hints At Huge Upcoming Revelations: "2017 Will Blow You Away"

Post by sassy Tue 03 Jan 2017, 7:16 pm

thumbs2
zimi31
zimi31
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor


Posts : 2430
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : New York

WikiLeaks Hints At Huge Upcoming Revelations: "2017 Will Blow You Away"  Empty Re: WikiLeaks Hints At Huge Upcoming Revelations: "2017 Will Blow You Away"

Post by zimi31 Tue 03 Jan 2017, 8:35 pm

Lobo wrote:

WikiLeaks Hints At Huge Upcoming Revelations: "2017 Will Blow You Away"




Ahead of Jullian Assange's interview tonight on Fox News with Sean Hannity, in which as we previewed last night the Wikileaks founder will again deny on the record that Russia was the source of hacked Democratic emails, stating that "our source is not the Russian government and it is not a state party", Wikileaks decided to engage in some creative marketing and, on Monday afternoon promised that 2017 will be an even bigger year for leaks than 2016, which saw the whistleblowing site publish thousands of documents exposing the dirty laundry of the Clinton campaign, US political secrets, covert trade deals and private communications from global leaders.

Don't know how they are getting it, but it really doesn't matter to me...exposing all these phonies who are in control of our lives in so many ways, is more important! If it happens on the right too, fine...shine a light on them!!!    badboys
sassy
sassy
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor


Posts : 2030
Join date : 2012-12-20

WikiLeaks Hints At Huge Upcoming Revelations: "2017 Will Blow You Away"  Empty Re: WikiLeaks Hints At Huge Upcoming Revelations: "2017 Will Blow You Away"

Post by sassy Tue 03 Jan 2017, 10:00 pm

Watching Julian Assange on Hannity now, very interesting, Wow,  Obama is so Evil!
weslin3
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor


Posts : 7462
Join date : 2012-12-19

WikiLeaks Hints At Huge Upcoming Revelations: "2017 Will Blow You Away"  Empty Re: WikiLeaks Hints At Huge Upcoming Revelations: "2017 Will Blow You Away"

Post by weslin3 Tue 03 Jan 2017, 11:17 pm

sassy wrote:Watching Julian Assange on Hannity now, very interesting, Wow,  Obama is so Evil!
I watched it also sassy. Very interesting.. There will be another one tomorrow night on Hannity. Don't want to miss it.
zimi31
zimi31
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor


Posts : 2430
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : New York

WikiLeaks Hints At Huge Upcoming Revelations: "2017 Will Blow You Away"  Empty Re: WikiLeaks Hints At Huge Upcoming Revelations: "2017 Will Blow You Away"

Post by zimi31 Wed 04 Jan 2017, 6:01 am

weslin3 wrote:
sassy wrote:Watching Julian Assange on Hannity now, very interesting, Wow,  Obama is so Evil!
I watched it also sassy. Very interesting.. There will be another one tomorrow night on Hannity. Don't want to miss it.



Saw most of it...very interesting...and 'they' are calling Assange the bad guy!!!   lol!
sassy
sassy
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor


Posts : 2030
Join date : 2012-12-20

WikiLeaks Hints At Huge Upcoming Revelations: "2017 Will Blow You Away"  Empty Re: WikiLeaks Hints At Huge Upcoming Revelations: "2017 Will Blow You Away"

Post by sassy Wed 04 Jan 2017, 6:36 am

zimi31 wrote:
weslin3 wrote:
sassy wrote:Watching Julian Assange on Hannity now, very interesting, Wow,  Obama is so Evil!
I watched it also sassy. Very interesting.. There will be another one tomorrow night on Hannity. Don't want to miss it.



Saw most of it...very interesting...and 'they' are calling Assange the bad guy!!!   lol!
lol!    People need to wake up!!  didn't know it was on tonight too, I'll be sure and watch it  tonight!

Sponsored content


WikiLeaks Hints At Huge Upcoming Revelations: "2017 Will Blow You Away"  Empty Re: WikiLeaks Hints At Huge Upcoming Revelations: "2017 Will Blow You Away"

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Thu 06 Oct 2022, 2:16 am