Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Private banks' assets rise 15% in 2016

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Private banks' assets rise 15% in 2016 Empty Private banks' assets rise 15% in 2016

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Jan 2017, 1:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Private banks' assets rise 15% in 2016

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

Announced the Association of private banks, high private banks working capital by 15% through 2016 worth eight trillion dinars, as revealed that these funds make up 78.2% of the proportion of the Iraqi banking sector and capital, it suggested that the money and assets capital go up in 2017 to good growth rates . He said the Executive Director of the Association of private banks Ali Tariq vacationer, in a statement received (long - Presse) a copy of it, that " the number of private banks in Iraq is 55 banks , including trade, investment and financing and Islamic banks and branches of Arab and foreign banks reached their capital, at the end of the year past 2016 up to 8 trillion dinars and an increase of 15% from last year , "noting that" the capital of those banks accounted for 78.2% of the total banking sector and capital. " 
    Vacationer and predicted that " the money and assets capital go up in 2017 to good growth rates for the purpose of accessing banking density to the top of the current increase, after the central bank holiday , a number of Islamic banks, which will lead to a rising number of banking products and services in the introduction to the public in the same year . " . 
    Vacationer He guessed that "there will be a significant increase in the number of open accounts with private banks from within the project of resettlement of civil servants ' salaries in the banking sector, in addition to the growing interest in electronic payment cards of private banks are moving to the citizens they provide."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:19 am