Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hakim: I made a compromise to pass the Federal Court Act

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Hakim: I made a compromise to pass the Federal Court Act Empty Hakim: I made a compromise to pass the Federal Court Act

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 09 Jul 2013, 2:20 pm

Hakim: I made a compromise to pass the Federal Court Act

07/09/2013 18:42

Said independent MP Abdul Hadi al-Hakim that he presented a compromise to pass a law of the Federal Court, noting that the Committee of Five formed by the President of the House of Representatives has reached a definitive agreement to form the law for no objection other in the final moments, which prevented a vote at a meeting yesterday.

He added, according to a statement issued today by his press office, "said House Speaker called during the morning session Official / 5 / members for consultation and access to a compromise formula to resolve all the problems and objections to enable the law to obtain optimal members of the House of Representatives, a quorum is constitutional to vote on the law inactivated in more than / / 3 years because of political differences blocks it.

He explained, "that the President of the House of Representatives called during the meeting members Hamoudi and Khalid al-Attiyah and Abd al-Hadi al-Hakim and Salman al-Jumaili and Fuad Masum, as well as Chairman of the Legal Khaled Huani to meet and agree on the law and after extensive discussions have been agreed on a final version Alagherarh taking into account all the objections and proposals around him.

He added: had been informed the President of the Council in the evening session the arrival of the Committee to the agreement thereby creating law to the vote and took things this context, but the objection blocs of Liberals and virtue, and some lawmakers not to involve them in the Committee of Five and brought remarks on the amendments and the agreement that has been the case without passing the agreement of the quintet What law called the Speaker of the House to adopt the draft objectionable by state law and submitted to the vote and after the failure of the vote on the first article of the draft accompanied by a sharp debate and objections caused the postponement of the vote on the law to the meeting next week.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 27 Sep 2024, 6:10 am