Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Michelle is Not Going to Like This Announcement

Lobo
    Lobo

2 - Michelle is Not Going to Like This Announcement Empty Michelle is Not Going to Like This Announcement

Post by Lobo Sat 07 Jan 2017, 6:43 pm

Michelle is Not Going to Like This Announcement

2 - Michelle is Not Going to Like This Announcement Capture-aa-apiosoiho-e1483638880580
    Often times when a new president takes office, the First Lady sets up different programs important to her. When President Obama took office back in 2008, Michelle Obama decided she wanted to focus on eating healthy.
    She “started a garden” (actually the White House lawn staff performed most of this, but Michelle took the credit) and she put into action a “healthy” food program for schools around the country. A noble cause except for how she implemented it. The health food program proved to be a complete disaster. Think of it as Obamacare for school lunches.
    The lunches basically reduced calories by reducing the amount of food students received, and much of the food was in the poorest quality. Students actually started protests and social media action against the food change.
    The food given to students cost less (most likely to help pay for all of her extravagant vacations around the world), so just about every single student on the program suffered. Thankfully, this will no longer be an issue.
    Congress just announced it would be stopping the failed school lunch program started by Michelle. If there is one way for students to improve their grades, it is to have high-quality meals that give them the energy to make it through the day. Michelle’s meals robbed students of this opportunity.
    To find out more regarding this disastrous food program and how Congress is giving the program the boot? Check out the video.
    USE LINK -
    http://patrioticviralnews.com/articles/michelle-is-not-going-to-like-this-announcement/
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

2 - Michelle is Not Going to Like This Announcement Empty Re: Michelle is Not Going to Like This Announcement

Post by fonz1951 Sat 07 Jan 2017, 9:01 pm

i have a few questions about this. #1 how does one person have that kind of power, to dictate how every child in this country can and cannot eat. #2 since when does the government have the right to dictate what parents want their kids to eat? my wife was a cafeteria manager for a local high school for 5 years, she quit about a month ago. she used to bring dinner home every day from school, of course she paid for it. in all those years i never had but maybe 2 things she brought home that i didn't eat, and that's because i just didn't like it anyway. then , along comes this michelle bi otch and suddenly,it's all inedible. i saw more wasted food than you could imagine and all for nothing except it was sub standard and just slop. thank god almighty it is going away.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

2 - Michelle is Not Going to Like This Announcement Empty Re: Michelle is Not Going to Like This Announcement

Post by Neno Sat 07 Jan 2017, 9:50 pm

Lol...my wife too fond works for the school district before and during and still now. We use to laugh about all the changes on amounts the kids could eat but most kids are off campus or brought their own lunches cause of it and the ones that did eat it was on free lunches. My days the kids are so glad she is outta office as soda machines are on the way back too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:17 pm