Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey destroys Roboski massacre memorial in Diyarbakir

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkey destroys Roboski massacre memorial in Diyarbakir Empty Turkey destroys Roboski massacre memorial in Diyarbakir

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Jan 2017, 3:53 am

Turkey destroys Roboski massacre memorial in Diyarbakir
    Posted on January 9, 2017 by Editorial Staff in Kurdistan
    Turkey destroys Roboski massacre memorial in Diyarbakir Turkey-destroys-Roboski-massacre-memorial-in-Diyarbakir-Jan-8-2017-ekurd-radikal-sm
    Turkey destroys Roboski massacre memorial in Diyarbakir. Photo: Ekurd/Radikal.com.tr/sm

DIYARBAKIR-AMED, Turkey’s Kurdish region,— Turkish police destroyed the Roboski memorial in the main Kurdish city of Diyarbakir (Amed), which had been erected 4 years ago in order to commemorate the Kurdish victims of Roboski massacre.
    Turkish police officers destroyed the Roboski memorial in Rojava Park in Diyarbakir, which had been erected 4 years ago in order to commemorate the victims of Roboski massacre where 34 Kurdish civilians were killed during the bombardment of Turkish warplanes near Şırnak’s Roboski village on December 28, 2011.
    The memorial was created by sculptor Suat Yakut and had 8 missile models, the sculpture of a women mourning for the victims, and the names of the 34 people massacred in Roboski.

Police officers accompanied by construction vehicles entered the park and destroyed the memorial on Sunday.
    Trees and flowers in the park were also damaged through the use of construction vehicles. Officials at Kayapınar Municipal, to which a trustee was appointed recently, that we called said that they had no information on this issue.
    After the appointment of trustees to DBP municipalities, multilingual signs were removed and Turkish flags were put up in many districts. The statues of lions with human heads in front of Amed Metropolitan Municipality were also removed yesterday, and Roboski Association was closed down with the most recent emergency decree.

http://ekurd.net/turkey-destroys-roboski-memorial-2017-01-09

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:44 am