Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

(45 ° C) temperature in the first few days of the month of Ramadan

chouchou
    chouchou

(45 ° C) temperature in the first few days of the month of Ramadan Empty (45 ° C) temperature in the first few days of the month of Ramadan

Post by chouchou Thu 11 Jul 2013, 10:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I expected the General Authority for meteorological and Seismology said Wednesday that the weather is today and the next three days صحوا with the escalation of light and dust temperature 45 m.

According to a report of the Commission that the effect of low atmospheric warming will continue to be seasonal weather Thursday in the north صحوا region with dust is light, and in the central and southern regions صحوا gradually turns into dusty in multiple places them, while the temperatures are less of the day

Previous slightly and winds in the northern region will be changing direction light-speed e -10 km / h in the central and southern regions of mild to moderate speed 10-20 km / h and visibility will be 8-10 km and sometimes 3-5 kilometers either the minimum temperature expected in the city of Baghdad is 28 m .

He added that "I do not there is a change in the weather from the previous day in all areas on Friday, except for a small drop in temperatures in the central and northern regions."

He predicted that "the continued impact of low atmospheric warming will be the approach of the previous day and the wind will be in the northern region variable direction light speed [5-10] km / h, and in the central and southern regions northwest of mild to moderate speed 10-20 km / h and visibility will be 8-10 km.

Seasonal weather will be next Saturday in all regions صحوا with dust light in some places, while the temperatures will be comparable to the previous day and the wind will be in the northern region variable direction light speed [5-10] km / h, and in the central and southern regions northwest of mild to moderate speed 10-20 km / h and visibility will be 8-10 km.

He said he did not expect a change in the weather from the previous day in all areas on Sunday, except for a small rise in temperatures in the central and northern regions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    jbowhunter
    jbowhunter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

(45 ° C) temperature in the first few days of the month of Ramadan Empty Re: (45 ° C) temperature in the first few days of the month of Ramadan

Post by jbowhunter Thu 11 Jul 2013, 12:15 pm

That's 113 degrees for us Fahrenheit folks!   Throw in a little dust and sand and you have a pleasant day!   No thanks.  I'll take my 80-90 + humidity any day!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

(45 ° C) temperature in the first few days of the month of Ramadan Empty Re: (45 ° C) temperature in the first few days of the month of Ramadan

Post by Neno Thu 11 Jul 2013, 12:19 pm

jbowhunter wrote:That's 113 degrees for us Fahrenheit folks!   Throw in a little dust and sand and you have a pleasant day!   No thanks.  I'll take my 80-90 + humidity any day!
    I heard that... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 11 Jul 2013, 12:27 pm

Maybe some day they will have electricity & money for air conditioning.

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 11 Jul 2013, 12:30 pm

weslin3 wrote:Maybe some day they will have electricity & money for air conditioning.

You still got outside activities and work... ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:31 pm