Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Economic Commission: Iraq is seeking to implement plans to strengthen the Iraqi dinar

dizzydee

Economic Commission: Iraq is seeking to implement plans to strengthen the Iraqi dinar

Post by dizzydee on Thu 11 Jul 2013, 1:22 pm

Ali Salman - 07/11/2013 - 8:35 p Said a member of the Economic Committee in the House of Representatives Abdul Salam al-Maliki said the government tends to take urgent steps to strengthen the Iraqi dinar.

Maliki said that the government would take steps to transform the Iraqi market to a promising market, noting that the Iraqi Central Bank is responsible for monetary policy and there is a tendency for the integration work between the central bank and the government to raise the purchasing power of of dinars Fimkabl the dollar.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: Economic Commission: Iraq is seeking to implement plans to strengthen the Iraqi dinar

Post by weslin3 on Thu 11 Jul 2013, 1:49 pm

Thanks dizzydee. Good article.  
ron-man
Insane Investor
Insane Investor

Re: Economic Commission: Iraq is seeking to implement plans to strengthen the Iraqi dinar

Post by ron-man on Thu 11 Jul 2013, 1:55 pm

Thanks dizzydee
Bigben
Getting It Investor
Getting It Investor

Post by Bigben on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 3:23 am

hope urgent is not the same as soon!
Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 8:13 am

Urgent steps sound, better than baby steps but we will see... ;)

Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 9:21 am

I know! This could go on for a while, like they do with everything else. Don't mean to be discouraging, but point brought out last night, "it is in their hands" and we know how they can
mess things up. Right?
Igorot
Getting It Investor
Getting It Investor

Post by Igorot on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 9:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I know! This could go on for a while, like they do with everything else. Don't mean to be discouraging, but point brought out last night, "it is in their hands" and we know how they can
mess things up. Right?

What's another 10 years to wait Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 9:59 am

I don't think it will be another 10 years igorot... Just getting nervous, I guess. I wanted it
yesterday, but they haven't consulted me on this rv... :D 
Igorot
Getting It Investor
Getting It Investor

Post by Igorot on Fri 12 Jul 2013, 10:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: I don't think it will be another 10 years igorot... Just getting nervous, I guess. I wanted it
yesterday, but they haven't consulted me on this rv... :D 

Is is my way of saying exactly what you wanted yesterday too...... RV yesterday!!!!!!:D 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 20 Jan 2018, 7:05 pm