Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Parliament on the verge of the task and the law of oil and gas in its priorities legislation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Parliament on the verge of the task and the law of oil and gas in its priorities legislation Empty Deputy: Parliament on the verge of the task and the law of oil and gas in its priorities legislation

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Jan 2017, 2:07 pm

[ltr]Deputy: Parliament on the verge of the task and the law of oil and gas in its priorities legislation[/ltr]

Since 10.01.2017 at 12:59 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]National Alliance MP Abdul Razzaq mheibes, Tuesday, the House of Representatives revealed in front of important legislation, the most important oil and gas law.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He's mheibes / balances News / "The oil and gas law of the most important laws that must be legislation during the current legislative term to represent the fact that construction of the foundations of the Iraqi economy," adding that "the differences between the center and the Kurdistan region must be addressed."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Mheibes He added that "the parliament will work in order to consolidate the principles of societal peace," pointing out that "national of historic compromise is not a compromise between politicians, it means community reconciliation must take hold of these concepts to the Iraqi society."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Among mheibes that "Iraq is on the verge of a new phase of construction and needs to corner all the differences and resolve them, and heal the wounds created by the enemies of Iraq for the advancement of the reality of community and brotherhood among all the component of the Iraqi people through the national historic compromise."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The House of Representatives held its meeting on Tuesday chaired by Salim al-Jubouri, and the presence of 235 deputies and ensure business three paragraphs respective agendas sports clubs Act. / End 29[/ltr]
    [ltr]Flaih of maids[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:06 pm