Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia deploys anti-aircraft missile systems around Moscow to protect the capital from attack in lat

Lobo
    Lobo

Russia deploys anti-aircraft missile systems around Moscow to protect the capital from attack in lat Empty Russia deploys anti-aircraft missile systems around Moscow to protect the capital from attack in lat

Post by Lobo Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:48 pm

Russia deploys anti-aircraft missile systems around Moscow to protect the capital from attack in latest sign Putin is preparing for war 

• S-400 Triumph air defence system is being deployed around the city of Moscow
    • Mechanism has been providing air cover for Russia  in Syria since November
    • The news comes on the day the US sent more than 3,000 troops to Poland
    • Obama's moved  in response to Nato's concern Russia was showing aggression

By Gareth Davies For Mailonline
    Published: 05:20 EST, 12 January 2017 | Updated: 08:21 EST, 12 January 2017

Russia has deployed anti-aircraft missile systems around Moscow to protect the capital from attack in the latest sign Vladimir Putin is preparing for war. 
    The s-400 Triumph air defence system has been providing air cover for Russian forces in Syria since November, and is now being deployed on home soil. 
    It is capable of hitting moving airborne targets including planes and incoming missiles and has a range of 400km.
    The news has emerged the day the US sent more than 3,000 troops to Poland in response to Nato's concern Russia was becoming more aggressive.

USE LINK -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4112614/Russia-deploys-anti-aircraft-missile-systems-Moscow-protect-capital-attack-latest-sign-Putin-preparing-war.html

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:43 am