Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oryx Petroleum to drill third Well at Zey Gawra

jedi17
    jedi17

Oryx Petroleum to drill third Well at Zey Gawra Empty Oryx Petroleum to drill third Well at Zey Gawra

Post by jedi17 Fri 13 Jan 2017, 6:57 pm

Oryx Petroleum to drill third Well at Zey Gawra

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    January 13, 2017 in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oryx Petroleum has given an update on its operations in Iraqi Kurdistan.
    In December 2016, the Zey Gawra-1 well was side-tracked (referred to in this press release as the “Zey Gawra-1ST well”) and completed in open hole partially penetrating the Cretaceous reservoir in the Zey Gawra field. Production from the naturally flowing well is currently constrained to approximately 1,500 bbl/d of 35.5 degree API oil with a gas-oil ratio of approximately 3,000 scf/stb and less than 0.5% water, with more than 1,500 psi well head pressure.
    The Corporation intends to continue the extended production test of the well with the objective of assessing the well’s performance, identifying options for increasing production and obtaining information to refine plans for future development of the Zey Gawra field.
    Crude oil produced at the Zey Gawra field is currently hauled by tanker from Zey Gawra to the Hawler tanker terminal where it is offloaded and then pumped to the Demir Dagh storage system where it is blended with Demir Dagh crude oil before being exported through the Kurdistan Export Pipeline.
    The drilling of the third well in the appraisal and initial development of the Zey Gawra field targeting the Cretaceous reservoir is planned in the second quarter of 2017.
    Gross (100%) production from the Hawler license area averaged 3,100 bbl/d in the fourth quarter of 2016. Production from the Demir Dagh-3 well in the Jurassic reservoir, which was expected to decline in 2017, ceased in late December due to an abrupt increase in the water-oil ratio.

[url=https://www.addtoany.com/share#url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.iraq-businessnews.com%2F2017%2F01%2F13%2Foryx-petroleum-to-drill-third-well-at-zey-gawra%2F&title=Oryx Petroleum to drill third Well at Zey Gawra][/url]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:16 am