Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad and Doha agree to conduct 17 weekly flights

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad and Doha agree to conduct 17 weekly flights Empty Baghdad and Doha agree to conduct 17 weekly flights

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Jan 2017, 1:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad and Doha agree to conduct 17 weekly flights

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

It signed the General Establishment of Civil Aviation, a memorandum of understanding with the Qatari counterpart, as the two sides agreed to daily flights by 17 flights a week to both countries. 
    According to a statement of the facility, it received a (long - Presse) a copy of it, that " the General Establishment of Iraqi Civil Aviation, signed with the General Civil Aviation Authority of Qatar in Doha on 07/01/2017, a memorandum of understanding between the two countries." 
    The statement added that " the Director General of Civil Aviation Hussein Mohsin Kazim, the Iraqi delegation headed while headed the country side chairman Abdullah bin Nasser," noting that " it was agreed after talks between the two sides to increase the number of weekly flights between the two countries to be by seven additional flights to Baghdad and also seven flights to Najaf, three flights to Arbil.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:23 am