Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the National Alliance: Article (140) complex and can not be implemented in the current pa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the National Alliance: Article (140) complex and can not be implemented in the current pa Empty Deputy for the National Alliance: Article (140) complex and can not be implemented in the current pa

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Jul 2013, 4:09 am

Deputy for the National Alliance: Article (140) complex and can not be implemented in the current parliamentary session

13-07-2013 07:06 AM

Baghdad (news) .. excluded MP / National Alliance / victory Ali Mnge, that is the implementation of Article (14) during the current election cycle because of the complexity of this article.

The Mnge said in a statement (of the Agency news): The Article (140) in the constitutional article and there is a committee of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, but can not be resolved during the current parliamentary session because they are complex material.

She added: This article is applied in all the provinces were not limited to the Kurdistan region and the disputed areas, but there are limits tangle between other provinces and even within the same province between districts and counties.

She noted the National Alliance MP that this Madah needs time to smooth and implemented permanently.

The MP for / coalition of Kurdish blocs / Mehdi Haji, stressed that the implementation of Article (140) will solve the outstanding differences between the federal government and the provincial government, adding that the dialogues between the two parties will continue until reaching positive results. / End / 2. G. / Mm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Fri 27 Sep 2024, 5:19 pm