Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Korean claims to the company implementing the breaker waves Faw port to complete the work quickly

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Korean claims to the company implementing the breaker waves Faw port to complete the work quickly Empty Korean claims to the company implementing the breaker waves Faw port to complete the work quickly

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Jan 2017, 3:54 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 40[ltr]  01/14/2017[/ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He demanded Transport Minister Kazem Al-Hamami, on Friday, the Korean company based on the implementation of the breakwater in the port of Faw to complete the work quickly.
    According to a ministry statement, said Hamami "lose this morning, the port of Faw to see the reality of business in, and met some Korean workers belonging to Daewoo responsible for building breaker western waves, and asked them to expedite the completion of the work in view of the importance of the port."
    He called erythema, according to the statement, the company to "make efforts to accelerate and end the work," adding that "the ministry will stand with the company to overcome all obstacles to complete the work."
    Erythema and referred to "the importance of maritime control activation of the waterways and facilitate the movement of commercial vessels and secured during the entry and exit ports and to adjust any irregularities or abuses may carried out by any party."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:27 pm