Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank Governor: Iraqi dinar is not in danger and delete the zeros Postponed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank Governor: Iraqi dinar is not in danger and delete the zeros Postponed Empty Central Bank Governor: Iraqi dinar is not in danger and delete the zeros Postponed

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:42 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 15[ltr]  01/16/2017[/ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Central Bank, there is total control over the Iraqi dinar revealing that the deletion of zeros from the currency deferred for the time being. The governor of the bank on the Keywords in a press statement that "the rumors about the Iraqi dinar at risk and prone to degradation and decline as dollar compared to other currencies is not true," adding that "Msatralih dinar fully and that in progress."
    He added that "the Bank operates in accordance with the monetary and fiscal policies which are managed accurately and feminization and that the issue of maintaining the priorities of the Iraqi dinar interest but it's at the heart of his work."
    And on the application of the process of removing zeros from the Iraqi currency Keywords said that "the Iraqi Central Bank did not specify a date for the deletion of zeros from the currency dinar," noting that "subject to availability of appropriate conditions, including the general stability in the country."
    He stressed Governor of the Central Bank and the Agency on the need to "ensure the success of the process of deleting the zeros requirements before starting out so the central bank will continue technical preparations in order to be practical fit when deciding the deletion."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:09 am