Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Position yourself for free after watching the video on eCommerce at www.nenosplace.ipronetwork.com

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Welcome to Anesis Club (Private)

Neno
Admin
Admin

Welcome to Anesis Club (Private)

Post by Neno on Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:23 pm

Anesis Club is finally here as a private arena after many years of planning for this after a Dinar RV. I have a need for it now with my Onelife Network which is another layer deeper and will be separate. The suggestion forum is below waiting to see what I am building us, tell me what you wanna see or have and I will try to get it done. Original plan was to go private with all my Neno's Place connections wanting to have a life longer bond, I think it is time to start that creation.
chouchou

Re: Welcome to Anesis Club (Private)

Post by chouchou on Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:57 am

Thanks Neno for all you do
Lobo

Post by Lobo on Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:33 am

Thanks Neno, once before, way back when, you asked for suggestions and people responded.  I would like to see some more dinar type investments where we can just buy and hold.  I know currencies probably aren't going to be a "hot" item like the dinar, but I think now that Trump is President, and with the new investment opportunities coming along, there may be something interesting we could consider.  Maybe something, as an example, premium stocks that gives dividends.  A start up company here in the USA could be something also to consider - if anyone watches Shark Tank, they always feature startup companies - maybe one of us knows someone who has a start up.  All ideas are great ideas for consideration.  Everyone jump in with your ideas.  We all could use streams of income.

bighug
Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno on Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:03 pm

Well Lobo I am no financial expert so your asking me to build a grey area so that's what I have done with the "Shark Tank". I have my own section there concerning Crypto Currencies which is a pretty cool subject and one that I have been studying for the past 6 weeks. I can and will add more forum sections there for you and those that wanna add something different. What's killing me is there is not really any suggestions just request to be in so until I get more, it is what it is. Again, I have my section Crypto Currencies that I am studying and creating news and ops from. Stay tune for my email on my last meeting... ;)
Lobo

Post by Lobo on Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:32 pm

Hi Neno, thanks, as soon as the RV, I want to invest.  I think the crypto currencies are the wave I want to ride as well as spreading the investments out - many baskets.

Thanks again
Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno on Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:40 pm

Ok here is the added too to the "Shark Tank":

Shark Tank

The Shark Tank is what it is the Shark Tank. I will build forums on request as long as I am not held as a financial advisor cause I am not, you guys are responsible for your own doings. I will also take credit with and run the Crypto Currency forum.

Forex, Mortgage Investing, Stock Market, Crypto Currency, Other
Lobo

Post by Lobo on Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:51 pm

OK, thanks.  Under "other", can I add info as an example on self-storage units, coin operated laundries, etc. for consideration of streams of income?
notazbad2000
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by notazbad2000 on Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:30 am

Thanks Brother for all you do...and for answering my silly questions in that other site when I first got started!  Your trust in me has never faded!

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Screwball
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball on Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:31 am

@Neno wrote:Ok here is the added too to the "Shark Tank":

Shark Tank

The Shark Tank is what it is the Shark Tank. I will build forums on request as long as I am not held as a financial advisor cause I am not, you guys are responsible for your own doings. I will also take credit with and run the Crypto Currency forum.

Forex, Mortgage Investing, Stock Market, Crypto Currency, Other
I like this concept me I will be working on massing a property portfolio worth millions and look at business turning my millions into you never know billions...circumstances will dictate direction!
Screwball
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball on Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:37 am

Positive cash flow property's to provide revenue stream and negative geared properties to sell later on when reDy to retire. Just a plan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:27 pm