Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

House of Representatives vote tomorrow on the first amendment to the law of political prisoners

chouchou
    chouchou

House of Representatives vote tomorrow on the first amendment to the law of political prisoners Empty House of Representatives vote tomorrow on the first amendment to the law of political prisoners

Post by chouchou Mon 15 Jul 2013, 6:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} vote in the House of Representatives on Tuesday on the first amendment to the law of political prisoners.

[ltr]The MP said the bloc citizen parliamentary Mohammed Allkash told {Euphrates News} on Monday that "the agenda of the meeting of the Council of Representatives on Tuesday will vote on the First Amendment of the Law of the prisoners," he said, adding that "the law which the material belonging to camp residents Rafha."[/ltr]

[ltr]The camp Rafha was staying about {38} thousand Iraqi refugees, and they're getting care under the supervision of United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), and has a camp on the center of supply and other medical as well as elementary schools, middle and junior high for girls and boys, has closed the camp in 2008 after leaving the last batch consisting of {77} for Iraqi refugees.[/ltr]

[ltr]The MP for the mass of citizens parliamentary Faleh force has stressed that this year is the first year in which the reference to itinerant Rafha, explaining that the Supreme Islamic Iraqi Council and the mass of citizens parliamentary were one of the first advocates and claimants obtaining them on their rights and remedies for them and the sense of Bmazlomathm.[/ltr]

[ltr]The House of Representatives has for Rafha law during its regular meeting last week to oppose the new law with the law runway within the Foundation prisoners. Ended 2[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:37 am