Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Structural Materials Company in Basra achieved sales exceed 200 million

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Structural Materials Company in Basra achieved sales exceed 200 million Empty Structural Materials Company in Basra achieved sales exceed 200 million

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Jan 2017, 3:40 am

[size=30]Structural Materials Company in Basra achieved sales exceed 200 million[/size]
    23/01/2017 12:28 | Number of Views: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad 

General Company for construction materials of the Ministry of Commerce has achieved, through its branch in the province of Basra, higher than the 200 million sales, over the past year in 2016.

According to a statement of the ministry, he got "direction Press" on, a copy of it, that "the rate of sales was 249 million, with an average monthly sales were estimated at 20 million, and 750 thousand dinars."

He added, "This year's sales will see more selling construction materials, in high demand by the citizens since the early days of the current month of 2017, reaching 11 million dinars."

The statement said, "This significant increase to the company's sales in its branches in Baghdad and the provinces, was among the company's plans to finding new ways to promote the material and diversity, according to the desire of the citizen."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:00 pm