Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Keep Asking, Seeking, Knocking

csd9013
    csd9013

Keep Asking, Seeking, Knocking Empty Keep Asking, Seeking, Knocking

Post by csd9013 Mon 23 Jan 2017, 5:48 am

“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened" Matthew 7:7-8, NKJV

There is a great amount of fear, doubt and unbelief in the church today, but God is beginning to turn that around. Instead of being fear-filled, doubt-filled and filled with unbelief, we will be faith-filled and spirit-filled. Jesus is coming back for a church without spot or wrinkle and I believe with all my heart He is moving in all of our lives and getting us ready. He is showing us how to live by faith.

When we approach our Father with an attitude of faith, we receive what we ask for, we find what we’re seeking after and we see His doors open right before our eyes. But God doesn’t want us to stop there! I believe He is saying to His people, “Keep Asking, Seeking, Knocking! Keep asking for revival, keep seeking Me for your purpose, keep knocking and watching me open the door of wisdom and revelation to you.”

There are 3 Keys to Receiving from God
    1. Approach God with an attitude of faith (see Hebrews 11:6).
    And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.
    2. Ask for what you truly desire God to do for you. So often we come to God and not know what it is we really want Him to do in our lives. Let God search your heart for what it is you truly need and desire of Him (see Psalm 37:4). 

Take delight in the Lord,
        and he will give you the desires of your heart.

3. Receive by faith by thanking Him and refusing to worry. (see Philippians 4:6-7)

[size=12]Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.[/size]

God wants you to get excited about asking! He wants you to get excited about seeking Him, and get excited about knocking and watching Him pour out onto you from an open heaven. God desperately wants to be glorified in the earth and He will be glorified when His people who are called by His name begin to ask, begin to seek and begin to knock!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Keep Asking, Seeking, Knocking Empty Re: Keep Asking, Seeking, Knocking

Post by Neno Mon 23 Jan 2017, 8:39 pm

Awesome!

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:22 am