Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Parliamentary committee demands CBI to preserve IQD price

notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary committee demands CBI to preserve IQD price  Empty Parliamentary committee demands CBI to preserve IQD price

Post by notazbad2000 Tue 16 Jul 2013, 4:29 am

Parliamentary committee demands CBI to preserve IQD price

Added by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on July 16, 2013.
    Saved under [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) The Economy and Investment Parliamentary Committee demanded the Central Bank of Iraq to maintain the price of the Iraqi dinar in exchange of foreign currencies.The Secretary of the Committee, Mahma Khalil, told IraqiNews.com ”The CBI is obliged to preserve the price of the IQD in return of foreign currencies since the currency of the State represents its economic identity at the political arena.””The price of the IQD totally depends on the CBI policy whose task is to preserve the price of IQD which was built basically on the price of oil barrels,” he added.”The Secretary of the Committee attributed the vacillation in IQD price to its association with the Iraqi political fluctuations and the security situation which holds off investment opportunities,” he concluded. \END\

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Follow us: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary committee demands CBI to preserve IQD price  Empty Re: Parliamentary committee demands CBI to preserve IQD price

Post by weslin3 Tue 16 Jul 2013, 10:14 am

Thanks taz... looks like to me the financial committee is our friend right now with the demands.

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Parliamentary committee demands CBI to preserve IQD price  Empty Re: Parliamentary committee demands CBI to preserve IQD price

Post by Neno Tue 16 Jul 2013, 10:31 am

Got that right weslin. You see where they say the price (rate) of the dinar is built from... ;)

Also, now I see what committee position Khalil holds. He is the one that put the $2.50 figure out on just the supporting reserves for backing.... ;)

Speculation is graining support by growing another leg.... ;)
    RVDinar
    RVDinar
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by RVDinar Tue 16 Jul 2013, 12:47 pm

This I Likey....
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue 16 Jul 2013, 12:58 pm

I know RVdinar.... Me likey too. bounce 
    charlie
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by charlie Tue 16 Jul 2013, 1:19 pm

Me three weslin3 Taz  and rvdinar.... I like this one as much as any I have ever seen.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:02 am