Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Sign of the Times

Lobo
    Lobo

A Sign of the Times Empty A Sign of the Times

Post by Lobo Fri 27 Jan 2017, 2:40 pm

A Sign of the Times ECM-1970-2084-1024x698
    QUESTION: First Brexit then Trump, do you see the same coming in 2019 in Canada? France ? Germany?
    WB
    ANSWER: Yes. This is a private wave. Unfortunately, this is where we will see the greatest confrontation between left and right. There will be rising civil unrest from the left that threatens civilization as we have known it. This is also the Sixth Wave, so we will see the collapse of Western government instigated by the left. What comes afterwards will be a new government and a new public wave.
     A Sign of the Times Adjusted-Civi9l-Unrest
    As we move into this cycle that turned up in 2014, we will see civil unrest far greater than what existed to create the revolutions against monarchy during the 18th century. We can survive this if you understand the root causes. The primary cause is the corruption in government.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/civil-unrest/a-sign-of-the-times/

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:20 am