Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Karbala Council: do not know the criteria for planning to take out thousands of beneficiaries of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Karbala - Karbala Council: do not know the criteria for planning to take out thousands of beneficiaries of the Empty Karbala Council: do not know the criteria for planning to take out thousands of beneficiaries of the

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Jan 2017, 2:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Karbala Council: do not know the criteria for planning to take out thousands of beneficiaries of the care network

Karbala / long-Presse 

Krblaiaon assured citizens are covered by cutting social welfare benefits, they will have to beg for their lack of any financial resource. 
    While the Human Rights Committee of the province promised that the Ministry of Planning "were not fair and not fair" in evaluating those who are below the poverty line, social protection department announced the approval of the Cabinet on the launch of subsidies withheld pending consideration of requests objectors. 
    He said the damaged pieces of the social safety net subsidies demanded the Government, in an interview to the (long - Presse), " The Ministry of Labour and cut social safety net benefits , claiming I was above the poverty line do not I deserve," surprising of "How to know that despite the large Sunni and sacral work and my lack of any financial source Aaellne and Isa with my wife in a small house in the shantytown. " 
    Government and added that " the salary subsidy cut me without any financial resource and Sadtrna to sit in the streets to beg , " expressing his intention to "object to the Department of Social Protection in Karbala to cut the subsidy." 
    In contrast, Hana Hasnawi head of the Commission on Human Rights in the Karbala Provincial Council , said in an interview to the (long - Presse), " The Commission put the families that included cutting off social assistance and learn the difficulty of their living conditions relay , " asserting that "the Ministry of Planning were not fair and not fair to withhold subsidies for those poor people. " 
    Hasnawi said that " the provincial council called on the Ministry of Labour to launch subsidies for beneficiaries to Baaataradathm pending before the Supreme Committee set up by." 
    Meanwhile , Ahmed Attia, director of the Department of Social Protection in Karbala, in an interview to the (long - Presse), " The section provides subsidies to more than 65 thousand families in the province , " noting that " the subsidies undercut the five thousand and one hundred beneficiaries after they have been considered under the classification of the Ministry of planning above the poverty line. " 
    Attiya said that " the social welfare departments do not know the nature of the standards adopted by the Ministry of Planning , which, as the Astmaratha lacked the opinion of social workers , " stressing that " the Council of Ministers approved the launch subsidies withheld, on the proposal, Minister of Labour and Social Affairs, pending consideration of their requests." 
    The Karbala Provincial Council, had been charged in ( the fourth of January the current 2017), the Ministry of Planning causing sever thousands salaries of the beneficiaries of social protection network to maintain, (108 km south of Baghdad), targeting children of Central and South America all areas, while showed lack his objection to the legal action taken against the "non - eligible" for the inclusion of the network, the Ministry of labor called for the non - application of planning controls.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:58 pm