[ltr]Learn 11 Jewish leadership in management positions Trump[/ltr][ltr]
Washington -arac Press January -28: 11 Jewish assume leadership positions in the new American president , Donald Trump 's management, according to an Israeli report released Friday.
Under the title "Learn senior Jewish officials in Trump 's management," the newspaper "Jerusalem Post" the Israeli right - wing provided a definition of "11 influential figure working alongside Trump.
However, the newspaper pointed out that Trump "won the votes of 24% of the Jewish vote." Jewish and influential figures in the US administration of President according to the paper are:
* Jared Kushner, 36, and smelting President Trump, and will serve as a senior adviser to him, who said the newspaper he would not receive a salary and will focus on the Middle East and Israel, and partnerships with the private and free trade sector, adding that he married the president 's daughter Ivanka in 2009 He played a vital role in the election campaign for President, especially in Israel.
* David Friedman, at the end of the fifties of age, speak Hebrew, and owns a house in West Jerusalem talbiya, a lawyer for a long time for Trump.
The latter has announced the selection Friedman to the post of US ambassador to Israel.
She drew the "Jerusalem Post" that Friedman "declared his support for Israeli settlements and funded, and expressed doubts about the future of the two - state solution.
* Jason Greenblatt, "Orthodox Jew, he studied at a religious school in the West Bank , the mid - eighties, and the duty of the armed guard there."
Greenblatt will take the post of Special Representative of the international negotiations , with a focus on the Israeli - Palestinian conflict, the US and Cuban relations, the US trade agreements with the countries of the world.
Greenblatt told Israeli Army Radio last November, said that Trump would not impose any solutions on Israel, and he does not look at Jewish settlements as an obstacle to peace.
* Stephen Mnouhan, 54, who will take over the finance portfolio in the US government.
The newspaper reported that Trump Menuhin friendship dating back to 15 years ago , and before taking over the financial affairs of the campaign , Trump worked as a consultant for him.
* Stephen Miller, 31, will take over as senior adviser for policy.
The newspaper pointed out that Miller played a vital role in the writing of speeches during the campaign for the Trump and served for seven years as an assistant parliamentarian.
* Carl Icahn, 80, a businessman and investor , will take over as special adviser on regulatory reform issues.
The newspaper said that his job will be a private citizen and not as a public servant or a special federal government employee.
He pointed out that one of the first supporters of the nomination Trump, Icahn and the founder of New York - based companies that do business variety, and took over the former high - ranking positions in several major American companies.
* Gary Cohen, 56, heads the National Economic Council in the White House.
The paper he held senior positions in a number of companies.
* Boris Epstein, in the mid - thirties, holds the post of Special Assistant to the President and Assistant Director of Communications for alternative processes.
The newspaper said that Epstein is to finance and investment from New York lawyer, defended the major television networks more than 100 times for Trump, pointing out that he moved to the United States from his Moscow home in 1993.
* David Holkin, 57 , a doctor mystical, Minister of Veterans If what has been accepted by the Congress affairs, and was an assistant to the Minister of Health in the Department of Veterans Affairs, and held senior positions in hospitals, universities and companies.
* Reed Kudiesc, in the early forties, and holds the post of Assistant to the President for initiatives within governments and technology, responsible for initiatives that require a multi - agency cooperation , with a focus on technological innovation and modernization.
The paper said: is a partner in the real estate and entertainment company owned by his family in the state of Baltimore America.
* Avraham Berkowitz, 27, a special assistant to President Trump and Jared Kushner assistant.
According to the "Jerusalem Post", the Berkowitz is a friend of Kouchner , and after graduating from college worked for his companies, wrote in the newspaper "New York Obzrver" owned him , too, and graduated from law school at Harvard University.