Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament will vote on two bills discusses two others

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Parliament will vote on two bills discusses two others Empty Parliament will vote on two bills discusses two others

Post by rocky Sat 28 Jan 2017, 2:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
House of Representatives hearing
Parliament will vote on two bills discusses two others

Author: AR 
Editor: AR 
1.28.2017 09:53 
Number of Views: 358

Long-Presse / Baghdad
Hold the Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Saturday, its seventh of the second legislative term of the third legislative year, while the agenda of the meeting includes a vote on the two bills, and to discuss the two bills.
She said the information office of the parliament in a statement received (range Press), a copy of which, "The House of Representatives will be held at 11 o'clock this morning, its seventh of the second legislative term of the third legislative year," indicating that "the agenda of the meeting includes a vote on the draft Arms Act , and the law of the Iraqi national Paralympic Committee. "
She said the Department of Information, that "the meeting will also see the first reading of a bill to compensate victims of the law of recourse of the sons of intifada, the popular camps, and report and discuss a proposed second amendment to the law of sports clubs Law No. (18) for the year 1986," pointing out that "the meeting will guide the question verbally to the Governor Central Bank, and quarterly activity report of the Committee on Agriculture, water and marshes. "
The Presidency of the Council of Representatives lifted, on Thursday (26 January 2016), its sixth of the second legislative term of the third legislative year, to Saturday, while the meeting witnessed the vote on the legal and the Ministry of Electricity and security companies own and consider some areas of Nineveh disaster.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 28 Sep 2022, 12:59 am