Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hakim praises Kuwait''s help to Iraq''s exiting from UN''s Chapter VII

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Al-Hakim praises Kuwait''s help to Iraq''s exiting from UN''s Chapter VII Empty Al-Hakim praises Kuwait''s help to Iraq''s exiting from UN''s Chapter VII

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 16 Jul 2013, 5:09 pm

Al-Hakim praises Kuwait''s help to Iraq''s exiting from UN''s Chapter VII

17/07/2013 | 12:16 AM | Kuwait News

KUWAIT, July 16 (KUNA) -- President of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar Al-Hakim Tuesday praised Kuwait's major role to helping Iraq exiting from Chapter VII of the UN Charter.

Relations between Kuwait and Iraq "have been developing not only at the political level but at popular and media levels," Al-Hakim told a news conference at Kuwait Journalists Association (KJA).

"The regaining of the Iraqi sovereignty happens with the support of Kuwait has many indications," he said and cited the great relief regarding Kuwait's leading role to helping Iraq exiting from the Chapter VII of the UN Charter.

Al-Hakim, who met earlier today with His Higness the Amir, His Highness the Crown Prince and His Highness the Prime Minister, said the relations between the Iraqi and Kuwaiti people were "deep-rooted and historic."

He said the exchange of visits between officials of the two countries "are important to further cement bilateral relations specially after Iraq exited from Chapter VII through Kuwait's assistance." Al-Hakim hoped bilateral relations would develop in political, economic and cultural domains, and that social, media, education and security delegations would exchange visits.

He said he briefed His Highness the Amir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah about the developments in Iraq, and his view over regional developments.

Al-Hakim said his meetings with His Highness the Crown Prince and His Highness the Prime Minister were good chances to exchange views over a host of matters of mutual interest. (end) hrz.bs KUNA 170016 Jul 13NNNN

http://www.kuna.net....705&language=en

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:33 am