Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Egyptian authorities prevented five Iraqis hold visas from boarding flight to New York

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Egyptian authorities prevented five Iraqis hold visas from boarding flight to New York Empty Egyptian authorities prevented five Iraqis hold visas from boarding flight to New York

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Jan 2017, 2:12 am

[ltr]Egyptian authorities prevented five Iraqis hold visas from boarding flight to New York[/ltr]

[ltr]Egyptian authorities prevented five Iraqis hold visas from boarding flight to New York Index79
    CAIRO - Iraq Press - January 28: revealed the Reuters news agency on Saturday that Cairo airport authorities prevented a number of passengers, including Iraqis from traveling to the United States.

"The six passengers from Iraq and Yemen were prevented from boarding en route to New York, so the next day for the signing of the US president on the decision to ban   Refugees and travelers from seven countries are Iraq, Iran, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Libya and Yemen from entering the United States and the suspension of the entire refugee reception program for at least 120 days, pending the decision of new audit procedures that are more stringent. "It pointed out that" those barred are five Iraqis and one Yemeni were about to board a flight to Egypt for the company Tiran.mtugeh to America and the six who had stopped in Cairo to travel to the United States and Dhol visas to the United States has returned to Iraq and Yemen, "it ended .. .oh

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.googleusercontent.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqpressagency.com/%3Fp%3D166267%26lang%3Dar
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:20 am