Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President  Empty Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

Post by wciappetta Sun 29 Jan 2017, 7:31 pm

Trump just acting within parameters defined in existing US laws on the books

1. U.S. CodeTitle 8Chapter 12Subchapter IIPart II › § 1182

Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

[F] Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President  Empty Re: Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

Post by zimi31 Sun 29 Jan 2017, 9:57 pm

Sadly, this is all meaningless to the Left..looks to me in my humble opinion that, George Soros and company has given and paid for their marching orders to continue, no matter what.....

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:21 am