Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

South Gas looking for a foreign partner to build a second plant

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

South Gas looking for a foreign partner to build a second plant Empty South Gas looking for a foreign partner to build a second plant

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Feb 2017, 2:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    South Gas looking for a foreign partner to build a second plant

 Baghdad / term 

Announced Iraq 's South Gas Company, it is looking for a foreign partner in a project to build and operate a second treatment plant associated with the production of oil from the southern fields of gas. 
    He said Ehsan Abdul Jabbar , general manager of the South Gas told Reuters in Basra , southern Iraq , said " The new project will bring gas that currently burn due to lack of processing power." 
    In order to develop competition Abdul - Jabbar said he can not be a Shell or Mitsubishi new partners as Charcan in Basra Gas Company , which is the first project for the treatment of gas , which began operating in 2013 in partnership with the South Gas. 
    Abdul Jabbar , who also serves as chairman of the Basra Gas and added that about 600 million cubic feet (17 million cubic meters) per day of gas is currently burned in the southern fields while processing 700 million cubic feet per day. 
    He pointed out that the Basra Gas Company hopes to increase the volumes of gas processor to about one billion cubic feet per day by the end of the year. Gas is fed processor in the local network , while partly issued in the form of liquefied petroleum gas and condensate. 
    She said Abdul Jabbar said Iraq expects to increase its export revenues from LPG and condensate petroleum gas for about three - fold this year to reach more than $ 200 million from $ 69 million in 2016 
    and possession of Iraq , one of the largest oil reserves in the world , but most of his gas comes out as a companion to the production of oil raw. It is expected the first custom field operation for the production of natural gas , which Siba field in mid - 2017.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:41 pm