Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

GE’s Iraq deals in at Risk over US Tavel Ban

jedi17
    jedi17

GE’s Iraq deals in at Risk over US Tavel Ban Empty GE’s Iraq deals in at Risk over US Tavel Ban

Post by jedi17 Thu 02 Feb 2017, 7:07 pm

GE’s Iraq deals in at Risk over US Tavel Ban

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    February 2, 2017 in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

By John Lee.
    US diplomats, citing a senior Iraqi government official, have said that the US travel ban could jeopardise General Electric (GE)‘s business in Iraq.
    According to a memo obtained by Politico:
    [The Baghdad government] was preparing to sign two more deals with U.S. company General Electric that could be negatively affected, and that the prime minister wanted to expand Iraq’s cooperation with GE into the health, transportation, and aviation sectors, as well as sign a maintenance contract with GE worth billions of dollars.
    “The travel ban called into question whether GE and the U.S. could be reliable partners … such cooperation would be hurt by the new visa policy.
    The company already has power contracts worth more than a billion dollars in Iraq, and hundreds of employees in the country.
    It [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that it has secured more than $1.4 billion in orders from Iraq’s Ministry of Electricity to set up power plants as well as provide technology upgrades and maintenance services.

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:17 am