Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Launch of the second grant for housing loans

chouchou
    chouchou

Launch of the second grant for housing loans Empty Launch of the second grant for housing loans

Post by chouchou Thu 18 Jul 2013, 3:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Launches the Ministry of Finance next month 100 billion dinars for the Ministry of Construction and Housing grant a second housing loans.

Undersecretary Fadel prophet said in a statement the "Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network," that "the launch of the second installment of 100 billion dinars for the housing fund and encountered technical problems and has been studied from the ministry and it is hoped launched the beginning of August next year.

Explained prophet that" the ministry is working to strengthen coordination with the Ministry of Construction and Housing to address the administrative obstacles that hinder the exchange second grant for housing loans.

Came the movements of the financial response to the claim of the Ministry of Construction and Housing to accelerate disbursement second grant of housing loans . fund manager said housing proof-Bassam's "Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network," has been allocated 200 billion dinars for the housing fund in the budget in 2013 and spent $ 100 billion in the month of April, a first batch of the Ministry of Finance.

Explained Bassam that "The ministry demanded financial times Several launch of the second installment, amounting to 100 billion dinars. "

The House voted during the year 2013 to the Housing Fund Act to increase the Fund's capital from 300 billion to one trillion dinars to intensify the housing and construction operations in the country

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:21 pm