Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Diyala Health dealt with 600 cases of the "Baghdad boil."

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Diyala Health dealt with 600 cases of the "Baghdad boil." Empty Diyala Health dealt with 600 cases of the "Baghdad boil."

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Feb 2017, 1:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Diyala Health dealt with 600 cases of the "Baghdad boil."

 Diyala / Hassan Ahmed 

Diyala Health Department announced the treatment of more than 600 people infected with "Baghdad boil" in the Lalonde Alcrvana camp in Khanaqin   
    said media Diyala Health Faris al - Azzawi , director, talking (range) that " the health personnel in the Saadia General Hospital treated and followed nearly 600 infected HIV pill in Baghdad Lalonde Alcrvana camp first for the period from mid - 2016 until today, especially young people and children category, in addition to the ongoing transition to diseases and other health and follow - up immunization to reduce the spread among all segments of society in the camp. " 
    Al - Azzawi said that "most of the cases pill Baghdad Lalonde Alcrvana first camp made full recovery as a result of the continuing and tireless by the health of our staff to continue in the Saadia General Hospital on his swing in the camp." The Municipal Council of hand Qrtbh, in Diyala province, announced on January 18 last, recording more than 200 disease was a grain of Baghdad in the center, northeast of Baquba, the provincial capital , attributing the causes of its spread to poor services difficult environmental conditions, while calling Diyala Health to send teams to treat the injured and control the disease.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:27 am