Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Imminent Collapse: Clinton Foundation Lays Off Workers as Donations Dry Up

Lobo
    Lobo

Imminent Collapse: Clinton Foundation Lays Off Workers as Donations Dry Up Empty Imminent Collapse: Clinton Foundation Lays Off Workers as Donations Dry Up

Post by Lobo Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:48 pm

In 1997, the then president of the United States, Bill Clinton, founded the Clinton Foundation. The foundation claims to strengthen the capacity of people throughout the world to meet the challenges of global interdependence. Although the foundation was founded by Mr Clinton, his wife Hillary and their daughter Chelsea have both found their way into the foundation.
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Imminent Collapse: Clinton Foundation Lays Off Workers as Donations Dry Up Empty Re: Imminent Collapse: Clinton Foundation Lays Off Workers as Donations Dry Up

Post by zimi31 Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:53 pm

Lobo wrote:

In 1997, the then president of the United States, Bill Clinton, founded the Clinton Foundation. The foundation claims to strengthen the capacity of people throughout the world to meet the challenges of global interdependence. Although the foundation was founded by Mr Clinton, his wife Hillary and their daughter Chelsea have both found their way into the foundation.

Oh no, this is shocking... please don't tell me all those billions of dollars donated weren't for humanitarian causes...Hillary must be devastated...lol!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:44 am