Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arizona Coyotes

jedi17
    jedi17

1 - Arizona Coyotes Empty Arizona Coyotes

Post by jedi17 Sat 04 Feb 2017, 9:11 pm

Coyotes at Trade Deadline : Everything Must GO 
    February 4, 2017, 12:03 PM ET [31 Comments]
    James Tanner
    1 - Arizona Coyotes Pho Arizona Coyotes Blogger • RSS • Archive • CONTACT

Players! Get your Players here! We got NHL players, we got guys who should be retired! Get your Players. We have big players, little players, injured players.......etc. 

With the possible exception of the Colorado Avalanche, the Coyotes are set to hock as many assets off on the rest of the NHL as possible.  

Mike Smith

Shane Doan

Radim Vbrata

Martin Hanzal

Mike Stone

Connor Murphy

Luke Schenn 

If you want em, come and get em because EVERYONE MUST GO.  

The Toronto Maple Leafs have shown something I've been writing about for years to be true: the only thing stopping a whole bunch of rookies from being successful in the is the chance to play. 

I have no doubt the Coyotes have noticed this and I expect to see some similar lineup construction next year.  

Dylan Strome, Christian Fischer, Clayton Keller, Chychrun, Duclair, Anthony DeAngelo, Max Domi, Christian Dvorak + maybe (fingers crossed) Nolan Patrick could all be in the lineup next year for Arizona.  

In the meantime, the Coyotes have a whole bunch of players who they should be willing to move at all costs. 

Mike Smith is showing that he could definitely help a Nashville or St.Louis reach their potential.  

Vbrata has to be one of the most desirable adds in the league. Hanzal would help anyone.  

Would someone want to take a chance on a right-handed Dman with mobility and a great shot? They have one of those. Maybe even two.  

No team is more poised to cash in on the deadline than the Coyotes. In my opinion they should start the sell-off sooner than later so that they can try to catch the Avs for the best shot at the #1 pick. 

----

Tonight the Coyotes will be facing off against the Sharks!! Let's go San Jose!! 

-----

In breaking news Craig Morgan reports that the Arizona State University has pulled out of the arena deal the Coyotes announced a few months ago. I told you at the time it was horse ___ 
    and that they would never build yet another state-of-the-art sports facility in an area jam packed with about ten of them all ready. 

So there is that.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:40 pm