Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jordan refuses to hand over Iraq responsible embezzled billion dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jordan refuses to hand over Iraq responsible embezzled billion dollars Empty Jordan refuses to hand over Iraq responsible embezzled billion dollars

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Feb 2017, 1:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Jordan refuses to hand over Iraq responsible embezzled billion dollars

 Baghdad / term 

Jordan refused, yesterday, responding to the request of Iraqi deliver an Iraqi businessman accused of embezzling billion dollars from the Department of Defense. The Jordanian government confirmed its intention to hand over the detainee to Interpol. 
    The Jordanian sources, in remarks followed up (range) yesterday, said that the Jordanian authorities have refused a request from the Iraqi side handed over the accused Ziad Tariq Abdullah Kattan it, after he was detained at Queen Alia International Airport when trying to enter Jordan. "The sources added that" the Iraqi official convicted embezzling billion dollars from the Iraqi Ministry of defense was arrested based on a request made by Interpol, and thus Jordanian accused authorities will be handed over to the international police and not to the Iraqi authorities. " 
    the Jordanian authorities arrested last week, the convicted Al - Qattan , who has held several positions in the Iraqi Ministry of defense, of including Deputy Secretary - General of the past. for as reported by the Iraqi integrity Commission, the Qattan had received several positions by proxy at the Iraqi Ministry of defense in the interim government for the period from June 28, 2004, the third of June 2005 up to, including the position of Deputy Secretary-General and the Director of the Department armament , and equipment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:18 am