Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sabri: government measures raise customs state revenues

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sabri: government measures raise customs state revenues Empty Sabri: government measures raise customs state revenues

Post by Rocky Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2017/02/07 | 11:20

(Encyclopedia of the Day News | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Economy News , Baghdad. 

He said the official spokesman for the office of Prime Minister Saad al - Hadithi said the government has over the past year effective measures government lifted the state of customs revenue than half a billion dinars to 24 billion dinars. 

A newborn that in the framework of the efforts exerted by the government to fight corruption and the closure of outlets was completed key phases to adjust the border crossings and subject to control and set up Kmarkip checkpoints between the cities and in the entrances to the capital , Baghdad , to strengthen the supervisory role and validate the actions taken at border crossing points. 

He said Sabri said the measures came to the application of the customs tariff and meet the specific tax on imported goods and to ensure the conformity of imported goods to the specifications of quality control according to the follow - up mechanisms and procedures for checking and verification applied for the first time. 

He said that thanks to the great efforts that have been made in this direction to follow up directly from the prime minister 's office to this topic has generated revenues from customs sector rose to unprecedented levels exceeded the income earned prior to the implementation of these procedures tens of doublings jumped revenues customs of less than half a billion dinars a month the first of the last year before the application of new regulatory measures to about 24 billion dinars at the month 12 of last year after the introduction of these procedures. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:02 am