Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra check corruption files "big" is unearthing soon

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Basra check corruption files "big" is unearthing soon Empty Basra check corruption files "big" is unearthing soon

Post by lonelyintexas Fri 19 Jul 2013, 8:08 am

Basra check corruption files "big" is unearthing soon

19-07-2013

Twilight News

The chairman of the Integrity Committee in the province of Basra, Mohammed al-Mansoori Friday the existence of corrupted files described as "large" will be announced immediately after the investigations.

Corruption is seen as the main obstacle in the country's reconstruction efforts and plans to build infrastructure projects in Iraq after years of war and siege.

Are always local and international reports of the existence of corrupted files up to billions of dollars behind them mostly in the executive branch officials who are usually able to escape from the grip of the judiciary.

Mansouri said "Twilight News" that there are files of financial and administrative corruption in various government departments, pointing out that he can not announce the details of those files until the completion of investigations on them.

He pointed out that his committee developed a plan of action through the formation of an ad hoc committee composed of legal advisors, lawyers and engineers to check all files that are suspected of corruption in government departments.

The Audit Office was created at the request of the President of the Council, according to Al Mansouri.

Basra and holds on important economic in Iraq, which serve as a center for the oil industry, which is the country dependent on its revenues to finance its budget by up to 95 percent.

It is also only sea port of Basra in Iraq and overlooks the Arabian Gulf and has five commercial ports and two ports oilfields as well as two floating to export ports oil also been Tdchinama of the last year.

And manages the federal government to develop oil fields and related export and ports.

Prior to the Local Integrity Committee in Basra that I have files on the existence of financial and administrative corruption in government departments, but did not resolve these issues to date.

Mansouri pointed out "the existence of large corruption files related to file medicines in various health departments, including some hospitals in terms of distribution and prices of medicines which are sold," explaining that "in the event of the completion of the investigation will be announced as well."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:24 pm