Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

for the first time .. Iraq plans to open anembassy in Ethiopia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

for the first time .. Iraq plans to open anembassy in Ethiopia Empty for the first time .. Iraq plans to open anembassy in Ethiopia

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Feb 2017, 6:05 am

[size=32]
    for the first time .. Iraq plans to open anembassy in Ethiopia[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

23 minutes ago

Twilight News / Iraq plans to open an embassy in Ethiopia have, for the first time in the history of diplomatic relations between the two countries.
    In this context, peace Xiaa Haydar al-Barrak, head of the Political Department of Planning in the Iraqi Foreign Ministry, on Saturday, a written message from Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, to his Ethiopian counterpart and Rginh Jebeoh.
    The director of the Middle East Department at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ethiopia, Suleiman Tdvo, of Anatolia, said that "Jebeoh received a letter from al-Jaafari concerning the opening of the Iraqi embassy."
    He praised the "Tdvo" his country's relations Arab countries, and described as "outstanding", as quoted by Anatolia.
    In turn, Al-Barrak said, "The Ethiopian side informed welcomed initial approval regarding the opening of the embassy, ​​and from our side we will begin formal steps for that."
    Observers believe that the "open Baghdad embassy at Addis Ababa, is linked to regional and international developments, given what it represents Ethiopia's importance as a political capital of Africa, as well as hosting the headquarters of the Organization of the African Union."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 21 May 2024, 6:04 pm