Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

A mob has gathered outside of Mitch McConnell’s Kentucky home

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Sat 11 Feb 2017, 3:44 pm

Brandon Morse Feb 10, 2017 9:31 pm

According to photos released by Huffington Post’s Front Page Editor Phil Lewis, a large crowd has gathered outside of Mitch McConnell’s home in Louisville, Kentucky.
The crowd is reportedly reading the letter Coretta Scott King wrote about now Attorney General Jeff Sessions.
One twitter user named Nathaniel Gardner captured video of the crowd reportedly 200 strong, repeating the words of explanation concerning Warren’s dismissal from the podium. (use link below for video)
Presumably, the reason this is occurring is due to Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren (Mass.) being silenced after impugning Sessions on the senate floor. This is against the rules of the senate, and thus Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) raised an objection, forcing Sen. Steve Daines (R-Montana) who was acting as presiding officer to simply say “the senator will take her seat.”
This brought on a wave of support from the left for Warren, who was compared as a hero to the likes of Rosa Parks, and Malala Yousafzai, along with the Twitter hashtag #shepersisted.
http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02/10/breaking-a-mob-has-gathered-outside-of-mitch-mcconnells-kentucky-home/

Current date/time is Thu 14 Dec 2017, 7:08 am