Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Canadian man who beheaded and cannibalized a Greyhound bus passenger, 22, is FREED after just nine y

Lobo
    Lobo

Canadian man who beheaded and cannibalized a Greyhound bus passenger, 22, is FREED after just nine y Empty Canadian man who beheaded and cannibalized a Greyhound bus passenger, 22, is FREED after just nine y

Post by Lobo Sat 11 Feb 2017, 4:12 pm

Canadian man who beheaded and cannibalized a Greyhound bus passenger, 22, is FREED after just nine years

• Vince Li, 48, was not found criminally responsible for killing a Greyhound passenger in Canada
    • Li, now known as Will Baker, beheaded and cannibalized Tim McLean, 22, in 2008 during a bus ride to Winnipeg
    • Baker was not criminally charged and was kept in a locked wing of a psychiatric hospital due to mental illness
    • Manitoba's Criminal Code Review Board announced Baker will be discharged

USE LINK -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4213626/Freedom-granted-man-beheaded-Greyhound-bus-passenger.html

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4213626/Freedom-granted-man-beheaded-Greyhound-bus-passenger.html#ixzz4YPvP2WRl
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:41 pm