Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baeraki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baeraki Empty Baeraki

Post by Rocky Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:41 am

Baeraki -1
    Baeraki

Dollar rises against the dinar 
    was the dollar 's exchange rate against thedinar on the local market, where on Saturday when selling 1285 dinars to the dollar (128.500 dinars , compared to $ 100) while the 1275 when you buy dinars (127.500 dinars , about $ 100). 

Unified oil policy 
    called the head of the Iraqi parliament to develop uniform and marketed production and pricing policy of oil nationalism. 
    Jubouri said, during the second conference of the Arab Parliament in Cairo , Egypt, said that "there must be a unified production and marketed and pricing oil policy nationalism, not to cause harm to humanity do not underestimate our natural right to invest this wealth investment optimally provide for our future generations due in it." 

Iraqi cooperation - Lebanese in the field of transport 
    research and Transport Minister Kazem cup with his Lebanese counterpart Yusuf Fenianos cooperation on air and maritime transport , and aircraft maintenance and ground services level and training center for pilots, and cooperation at the level of the work of ports between the two countries and take advantage of the Lebanese pilots experience on Iraqi Airways. The cup, in a press statement, said that "Lebanon of the important countries in the field of transport in the Middle East, have followed with Minister Fenianos things that require cooperation between the two countries, and how to ensure the continuation of this positive cooperation between Lebanon and Iraq in regard to the work of the Ministry of Public Works and Transport ".